Since I had so much of that green silk left from making the flower girl dresses, I thought matching bloomers were a natural addition.

These are the bloomers that go with Oliver + S’ Tea Party Sundress. They were an easy project, but I do hate feeding elastic through little channels.

I had just barely enough elastic for the waistbands. One is non-roll and one isn’t. Can you guess which is which? Take it from me: splurge for the non-roll.

The pattern suggests adding a ribbon to the waistband to help little ones know how to put them on. I figured it was a good place to add some personalization too.

Now if we can find some shoes I think the outfits will be complete. We got our bridesmaid dresses as well, so the wedding party is ready to go. I can’t wait!


One thought on “Bloomers

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s