This is my favorite garment made in quite in some time.
It's my first time making a Victory Patterns item and it couldn't have gone better for me. I used a fabric with more stretch than the sweatshirt fleece for which the pattern is intended, so I sewed one size down from what I measured.
The pockets are easily my favorite part. The fabric is ponte de Roma, of course from Girl Charlee. My only beef is that because the dots are sort of screen printed on there, they “crack” a little when the fabric is stretched. Not really a big deal, but I could see it being bad on a pair of leggings for instance, or something else meant to be very stretchy.
I think I did pretty darn good on matching all those seams. I love how easy they make it to adjust the fit. I could use some tweaks to the back but I'll wait until a few more weeks of better eating.